• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Does anyone know how to get the Trust to talk to me ?

I' m trying to give them money, too.... six emails sent and not one answer...

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
The BOS/Trust dont believe in communication, its too much of a hindrance

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Feel free to PM me and I'll get straight back to you; if you wanna leave a phone number I'll give you a call tomorrow. Hope that helps.

Feel free to PM me and I'll get straight back to you; if you wanna leave a phone number I'll give you a call tomorrow. Hope that helps.
Thank you, Mr Egg. Not sure I know how to PM you...do you have a personal email to which I can send you my number ???

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
I tried to contract the trust once.

I also made a thread about it.

Thank you, Mr Egg. Not sure I know how to PM you...do you have a personal email to which I can send you my number ???
Egg : I may have worked it out. Just sent you a message...

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Egg : I may have worked it out. Just sent you a message...
Got your message, will give you a call tomorrow.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
So, you're now offering Egg money as well as the Trust? Is it too late to pass on my contact details ...:p

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very helpful indeed. Would have been nice if you could have represented us in the Norrie debate. I guess if you only pay money then you shouldn't really expect answers.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very helpful indeed. Would have been nice if you could have represented us in the Norrie debate. I guess if you only pay money then you shouldn't really expect answers.
You might chose not to believe me but myself and others made sure the views expressed by many people, including yourself, on ExeWeb were communicated to the BoS.

Moreover, I made it very clear that I thought the process could have been handled better and that there ought to have been a further explanation.

If you want to criticise the BoS for not forcing the club to provide one then that, of course, is your prerogative but I'm only one of, I think, 16 and given it's a democratic body I'm not entirely sure what more you think I could have done.