• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Devon Bowl/St Luke's Cup 2018/19

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There'll be no Twitter coverage by the Club of tonight's game.

Last edited:

Heysham Mike

You can, however, follow the game on the Tiverton Town FC twitter account.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
You can, however, follow the game on the Tiverton Town FC twitter account.
Which can be found at https://twitter.com/tivertontownfc

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting that it is said to be an U23 side. Don’t we normally play the youth team in the Devon Bowl?

This may mean that the likes of Ogbene and Abrahams - who didn’t get game time on Saturday, plus Jay who got just a handful of minutes - will feature. Plus O’Shea and Oates (if an over age player is allowed). And Collins and Sparkes?Probably necessary as Tivvy would be stern opposition for our U18s.

Heysham Mike

As far as I am aware there are no age limits for Devon Bowl matches.

Exehausted

As far as I am aware there are no age limits for Devon Bowl matches.
Agreed Mike. It's just been our choice to play the youth team I'm sure. We have quite a few in the first team squad who need game time. Mix that with some of the youth lads and I think that we stand a good chance. Tivvy is a tough match to start with though.

Exehausted

A very young side, but 7 have played senior football on loan or with us by my reckoning. Team: Norman, Belsten, Hartridge, Dyer, Dean, Smallcombe, Key Dodd, Seymour, Collins, Sparkes. Subs: Gardner, Preece, Morrison, Wilson, Diabate.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A very young side, but 7 have played senior football on loan or with us by my reckoning. Team: Norman, Belsten, Hartridge, Dyer, Dean, Smallcombe, Key Dodd, Seymour, Collins, Sparkes. Subs: Gardner, Preece, Morrison, Wilson, Diabate.
Josh Key is out on loan with Tivvy.

Exehausted

Josh Key is out on loan with Tivvy.
Well he's on our team sheet. I know he wouldn't be allowed to play for Tivvy for fear of match fixing (??!!!), but I assume he can play for the parent club. I'm sure we wouldn't play him if it was against the rules.

Red Monster

City one up