Desperate Times in Demport !

Colesman Ballz

Well-known Exeweb poster
As the old tub Mayflower drifts rudderless around Drakes Island, it seems that no manager is interested in the "poisoned chalice" of steering it on a course to avoid the rocky waters of the Conference ! How can this possibly be, for what Janners would have us believe is such a "mahoosive" club ? (rofl)

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
As the old tub Mayflower drifts rudderless around Drakes Island, it seems that no manager is interested in the "poisoned chalice" of steering it on a course to avoid the rocky waters of the Conference ! How can this possibly be, for what Janners would have us believe is such a "mahoosive" club ? (rofl)
My green sauces report that there is a fester of interested managers and that the Gargs are so spoilt for choice that the sifting process will be very lengthy.

Stelios

They seem confident that Ryan Lowe (Bury) is coming. Which is a shame. Because he's a highly rated young manager who plays attacking football :(

STURTZ

Don't suppose Lowe was just using Plymouth as a bargaining chip to wind up Bury's errant owner?:S

Colesman Ballz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't suppose Lowe was just using Plymouth as a bargaining chip to wind up Bury's errant owner?:S
I think Lowe and Gargs are both using each other ! Lowe obviously isn't keen on the dump, or relocating his family there and is merely hedging his bets until he gets a better offer. Gargs meanwhile are just happy to be seen linked with a highly rated young manager when nobody else of any worth is remotely interested. It serves them well, and stops the farm animals from revolting for a while ! (rofl)

Stelios

Sensational journalism today in the Western Morning News. Lowe being heavily tipped on the back page to takeover because Argyle's publicity officer has apparently 'followed' Ryan Lowe on Twitter.

This is genuinely the story.

Who says local journalism is dead?

fred binneys head

I’m hoping Lowe gets the argyle job. He’s in the studio at the league 2 play off final and, as extra time kicked off with Newport down to 10 men, he’s just said “if I’m the Newport manager, I’m wanting to get my team to penalties as soon as possible”.

Erm, it’ll be 30 minutes, you daft cnt.

STURTZ

Can't understand what the hold up is all about. Here's the pen, here's the contract, here's the s**t club. Where's the problem?

STURTZ

Oh dear, Lowe has just stated on TV that he will be a league 1manager next seaon. Either he hasnt done his research or he's not going to be the manager that Snot fans are creaming themselves about.
Back to Sturrock or Holloway I'm afraid.

i8cornwall

Rumours that Lowe is set to join another North West based club granted not a MASSIVE CLUB like the giggle but least the life expectancy is a little higher up north compared to plymuff.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
According to pa*****ty Lowe didnt even realise that Argyle had been relegated. (rofl)

This is the guy who argyle hope to recruit? LOL

STURTZ

100 pages about Lowe signing on pasoti now, still no word from the man himself.

What a living shambles of a club.

STURTZ

Another day passes and the good ship Snot remains rudderless and taking on water. Tell you what Green fans, Steve Tully could be available.

STURTZ

Better get a manager soon green chums the season is approaching and your best players are leaving, what a mess. Still you've managed to get Sawyer signed up. Gary Sawyer seems an age since he graced our team up at Man Utd, oh hang on a minute it was!

Plymouth Argyle the youth policy that keeps on delivering!

Grecian2K

We are the grandchildren of apes, not angels
Possibly a bit hasty there Sturtz

According to PasBeleiving the only reason that the white smoke has been delayed from Gnome Park Towers was because Hands-so-Lowe's car got caught in the traffic jam on the A38 behind all of the other eager applicants.

Herr Klopp was front of the eager queue in his brand new BMW, Ollie Holloway's old banger was still in front of him and "Colin's" mobility scooter was blocking the fast lane.