• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Deano cash

Well-known Exeweb poster
IMO. Not the most helpful headline. Especially if mr perryman and co are about to make any bids for players.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Isn't it a bit of pressure from Tis to make some money available? He's beginning to use the media quite well.

Personally I'd be doing cartwheels about 100,000 spent on players never mind two.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Personally I'd be doing cartwheels about 100,000 spent on players never mind two.
I think you have to temper the euphoria with the comment from Tis;

"Two years ago we sold Billy Jones to Crewe for £60,000 and that money was spent on bringing Ian Andrews (sports medicine coach) into the club.

Most people were expecting me to spend it on a player but I spent it on a ver valuable member of staff."

Judging from that it can't be assumed that any additional cash will go on a player or players.

LammieLammieLammie

Exactly mate. Tis is as excited about the work done following the investment on the car park at the Cat and Fiddle as he is about anything!

Last edited:

exeips

Judging from that it can't be assumed that any additional cash will go on a player or players.
I'd like to see him spend some money on a new ticketing machine!

Max Payne 2

A new coach has been added to the roster so I imagine his salary will come from this. I expect PT to use the remainder to fund loan signings as and when needed throughout the season. I reckon he'll hang on until January now just to see how the side gets on.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would suspect a large chunk of this money will be spent on servicing the current squad as well. With various players no doubt having promotion bonuses and wage increases as a result of promotion.
An educated guess would be that would represent nearly half the money used up.

papillon

The fantastic thing about Tisdale is that he is building a complete structure at the club that will be the envy of many.

I was gobsmacked when I saw the Exeweb link to the club infrastructure.

It ia amazing how far we have come!!

Paps

Antony Moxey

Tis is as excited about the work done following the investment on the car park at the Cat and Fiddle as he is about anything!
I would have thought only a Pikey could get excited about a bit of tarmac...

:D