• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Seabourne to Sheffield United: Do we have a sell on clause?

I have just come across the link below on the Sky Sports transfer clockwatch and I was wondering if we had a sell on clause in the deal that took Danny to Southampton? Might be a nice bonus for the club if it did and from the fact that he seems to be in and out of the side at the moment, if the money was right I would have thought there would be a good chance that Southampton would take the money.

Cheers.

http://www.sky sports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6638213,00.html

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Who is this Seabourne you speak of?

Opps sorry mate, schoolboy error (although unfortunately school was a long, long time ago) in first post, of course I actually meant Mr Danny Seaborne formally of Exeter City FC fame and now of Southampton FC!!

Last edited:

SimonBB

He was aware mate, just being awkward like hants read normally is ;)

I'd imagine we would of put a sell on clause into the deal as he was a young un when he left.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who is this Seabourne you speak of?
and your point?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
and your point?
Just pointing out the spelling error. The other thread on the exact same topic had Dan's name spelt correctly.

SimonBB

Just pointing out the spelling error. The other thread on the exact same topic had Dan's name spelt correctly.
You mean the one in the wrong forum if discussing something to do with Exeter City? ie a sell on clause.

Here's the link http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6638213,00.html

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Feck me.

ExeterCitysRealDeal is a newcomer who has created a new thread and made a spelling error, big deal, who gives a t*ss.

Weclome ExeterCitysRealDeal [G]

Last edited:

MarkBB

You mean the one in the wrong forum if discussing something to do with Exeter City? ie a sell on clause.

Here's the link http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6638213,00.html
Oh Snap!!!

ecfc01

Feck me.

ExeterCitysRealDeal is a newcomer who has created a new thread and made a spelling error, big deal, who gives a t*ss.

Weclome ExeterCitysRealDeal [G]
Welcome Mr real deal. people think spelling mistakes are against trust rules, Trust me on this.

However dont worry about some of the pedantic pricks and have a laugh! some people on here are talented wasters! but some are good people. youll soon work out who