• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crewe - 5th October

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
At the moment it would be 2nd vs 1st! Big game.
Should be interesting..Both teams like to knock it around..Looking forward to this one.

exeter-loyal

Should be interesting..Both teams like to knock it around..Looking forward to this one.
Think this will be really tough. Be happy to beat Grimsby then get a draw up their.

ECFC89

Second away day for me this year with four others. Should be a good one. Let's hope we can improve on our poor away followings this year.

Colesman Ballz

Second away day for me this year with four others. Should be a good one. Let's hope we can improve on our poor away followings this year.
I wouldn't say that our away followings are poor, particularly when you consider the long distance trips to Carlisle, Morecambe, and Oldham (on a Tuesday night !)

ECFC89

I wouldn't say that our away followings are poor, particularly when you consider the long distance trips to Carlisle, Morecambe, and Oldham (on a Tuesday night !)
I suppose I meant in general. Probably being a bit harsh, I just think similar sized clubs have better away followings than we do.

Colesman Ballz

I think that geography is a big factor. The best way to judge (against similar sized clubs) is to directly compare the away attendances with the two matches.

Oldsmobile-88

Cambridge & Scunny on the horizon within 4 days of each other too.
Some decent away turnouts so far this season imo.

grecian55

Anyone looking for a chipee there’s a very good one across the road dead opposite the main stand.
Also a nice Chippy over the road from the Royal Hotel 50 yards from the station and the ground .

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This lot have invited us as well

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll be there plus two, possibly three.