• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Coming soon to an Exeter near you...

Jordann

I'll be back again, yay. The beeb has predicted a horror freeze for my return, which I can only guess that I must be some sort of snow queen bringing bad weather with me. Due to arrive on 01/01/2013 after a horrible 24 hour flight through the ridiculously huge and complicated terminal 3 in Dubai, then onto the equally annoying Heathrow at about lunchtime. Will make A Barge drive to get me of course, I'm too posh for the train to St David's. Will be seeing Shaz and I'm sure Kirky at some stage. Anyone else for a pint of lemon squash? I'll be there until Feb when A can finally get me out the door and back to Gatwick again to resume his bachelor exe-city life. Will be surely attending quite a few games after Christmas. It'll be good to be back again, even if I do potentially freeze to death.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Are you sure you'll be arriving on 01/01/2013? You are Peter Capaldi and I claim my £5 ... ;)

Last edited:

Jordann

Are you sure you'll be arriving on 01/01/2013? You are Peter Capaldi and I claim my £5 ... ;)
Fakarking hell. This is what I get for not checking my posts! 01/12/2013 ;)
West Dorset can be done as well! I've got two months, so anything is possible really. 8 night cruise before Christmas, Cornwall for about a week around Christmas Day and then after that it's pretty open.

Last edited:

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
You're always welcome.

Jordann

Fabulous. I'll pop around with the moscato and the Titanic bluray. Love watching Leo in high def.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Cool. I hope you have good eyesight - I don't have a tv ...

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wondered if you were going to announce it on exeweb.

Looking forward to catching up with you :)

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cool. I hope you have good eyesight - I don't have a tv ...
I was about to lambast you for not having a tele, but then I realised I don't watch tele so that's a good saving of money.

Alistair20000

This is a thread for ladies Jay.

Oh hang on...........

Grecian_Jay

This is a thread for ladies Jay.

Oh hang on...........
I am often called Jayne on here so I am entitled to this...