Coming soon to an Exeter near you...

Jordann

I'll be back again, yay. The beeb has predicted a horror freeze for my return, which I can only guess that I must be some sort of snow queen bringing bad weather with me. Due to arrive on 01/01/2013 after a horrible 24 hour flight through the ridiculously huge and complicated terminal 3 in Dubai, then onto the equally annoying Heathrow at about lunchtime. Will make A Barge drive to get me of course, I'm too posh for the train to St David's. Will be seeing Shaz and I'm sure Kirky at some stage. Anyone else for a pint of lemon squash? I'll be there until Feb when A can finally get me out the door and back to Gatwick again to resume his bachelor exe-city life. Will be surely attending quite a few games after Christmas. It'll be good to be back again, even if I do potentially freeze to death.

RaeUK

Staff member
Are you sure you'll be arriving on 01/01/2013? You are Peter Capaldi and I claim my £5 ... ;)

Last edited:

Jordann

Are you sure you'll be arriving on 01/01/2013? You are Peter Capaldi and I claim my £5 ... ;)
Fakarking hell. This is what I get for not checking my posts! 01/12/2013 ;)
West Dorset can be done as well! I've got two months, so anything is possible really. 8 night cruise before Christmas, Cornwall for about a week around Christmas Day and then after that it's pretty open.

Last edited:

RaeUK

Staff member
Cool. I hope you have good eyesight - I don't have a tv ...