• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Colchester United FC v Exeter City FC Matchday Thread

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to our first goal. Come on City! ... [y]
Don't start Rae.

In all his career he's averaged about a goal in every 6 or 7 games... Is that what you call a striker..?
I didn' t say he was prolific...but he is a striker, he' s not a defender, winger or midfield player...

tom5984

Someone want to tell tis that you don't get any points for a superior possession percentage?

He needs to play a recognised striker or we'll just have a lot of shots off target and another loss. I'll go 2-0.

Although I would love to be eating my words, I very much doubt it. I'm never wrong.

Grecian_Harry

We Will win.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Chance for City, Hackett's shot saved.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Slightly off topic but has there been any news about extension of taylor or hacketts loans?, believe if not sorted by now they will both miss monday.

Also i think we need to avoid a yellow today for troy,noble or nards. if they get one they will miss monday, after today the disciplinary lists get returned to zero.

Sounds like a bright start so far, we need to get infront while playing well.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
First yellow card of the game. To Bauza. Hope this isn't going to be a repeat of last season.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
In my lounge lizard joining in al la Radio Devon...where am I? Who's drum sounds best? Boozer kicks out! Hope it was harder than usual!

IndoMike

I didn' t say he was prolific...but he is a striker, he' s not a defender, winger or midfield player...
Well, he might as well be a defender considering the number of goals he scores (cue for Boozer to score a hatttrick)

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
1-0 game over. Bye.