• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Newport predictions and chat.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
1 - 0 loss, Amond with their goal.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I keep thinking that we will lose a game eventually but can see us being fired up for this one and getting at least a draw. As for the team, Seymour and Richardson both did well on Tuesday but Williams and Lee Martin still look to some way ahead of them and will expect to come back into the team if fully fit. However, my one bold selection is to wonder whether Nicky Law, who has not been as influential as usual in the last 2 games, might be rested and Matt Jay brought in; I just think Newport's big players might not enjoy MJ nipping at their heels.

Ashford Grecian

Would take a point all day long here - hopeful of 1-1 but the could be the first league loss this season....

exeter-loyal

Hate to say it but I got this feeling we're going to lose tomorrow. But prove me wrong boys and grab something out of it. Would take a point their.

OmanGrecian

I have a few spaces in my car if there's anyone wanting to go as a last minute decision.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Are we still like to avoid rain? Mixed messages on the rain front.

Larry Wilkie

Are we still like to avoid rain? Mixed messages on the rain front.
Local forecast here has cloud starting to build up around 2pm, but no rain forecast until about 9pm. Hopefully it is correct!!

Larry Wilkie

The County viewpoint

Ash

I keep thinking that we will lose a game eventually but can see us being fired up for this one and getting at least a draw. As for the team, Seymour and Richardson both did well on Tuesday but Williams and Lee Martin still look to some way ahead of them and will expect to come back into the team if fully fit. However, my one bold selection is to wonder whether Nicky Law, who has not been as influential as usual in the last 2 games, might be rested and Matt Jay brought in; I just think Newport's big players might not enjoy MJ nipping at their heels.
Crazy selection choice IMHO. Can't drop your best player for a top of the table clash! I really hope Matty T has more sense!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think we'll win comfortably. 0-4 with Bowman, Law x 2, and Moxey getting the goals. Newport are not as good as others have made out and sooner or later we'll take our chances. Watch this space.....