• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v FGR predictions, build up and chat.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Isn't Law injured?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't Law injured?
Not ruled out (yet) judging by Taylor's post-match interview on Saturday. Dead leg.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not ruled out (yet) judging by Taylor's post-match interview on Saturday. Dead leg.
Good news. I thought he'd done his groin.

Stelios

Slightly concerned how easy they found it against us at SJP. Mark Cooper seemed particularly cocky about how easy it was and how only a simple game plan was needed against us. We had an ineffectual Forte and Stockley partnership and Law on the left. This was near the beginning of our awful slump I think. We were a right rabble and FGR looked really organised.

Very different line up to now and shows how much change there has been in the team this season.

Hamon
Sweeney
A Martin
Croll
Moxey
Taylor
Tillson (Jay 54')
Law (Woodman 80')
L Martin
Forte (Abrahams 65')
Stockley

Reece Brown looked good for them. And they've got Doidge back now... But FGR haven't been too consistent either.

Should add, we lost 1-2 with a superb 40 yard screamer from A Martin as a late consolation ;)

Last edited:

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
“Should add, we lost 1-2 with a superb 40 yard screamer from A Martin as a late consolation” Ah yes it bounced once possibly twice in the penalty area before going over the line into the net.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Should add, we lost 1-2 with a superb 40 yard screamer from A Martin as a late consolation ;)
I think you do Martin a disservice there sir. As it was from inside his own half, and out wide near the touch line, it was at least 60 yards ! ;)

Stelios

I think you do Martin a disservice there sir. As it was from inside his own half, and out wide near the touch line, it was at least 60 yards ! ;)
You're right. I'd just re-read the match report that said 40 yards but he was deffo in his own half :)

[video=youtube;Hk14sRD5dWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk14sRD5dWs[/video]

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
You're right. I'd just re-read the match report that said 40 yards but he was deffo in his own half :)

[video=youtube;Hk14sRD5dWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk14sRD5dWs[/video]
Geez, I'd forgotten what a howler that was from their keeper. Worthy of De Gea and worse than Artur's howler at Bristol Rovers.:D

OmanGrecian

Only 5 tickets remaining as it stands. Going to be a sell out from City. Great support as ever.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Need to remind their keeper of the goal at SJP as he seemed particularly upset by it at the time.