• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Christy Pym

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks Pate for this insightful judgement
No flies on our Pate. Nothing gets past him. :)

Spoonz Red E

No flies on our Pate. Nothing gets past him. :)
I see what you've done there ;)

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster

andrew p long

He’s young enough with enough potential to improve still he’s a baby in keeping terms....

I think he’s a top end league 1 stopper
And, right on cue, he signs for a top end league 1 club.

Many of us have called this right with special call outs to Ash and Edwin Price.

grecIAN Harris

Next stop Bristol Rovers.

Stelios

I'm a Pym fan and wish him well but either PeteUSA has been busy making up loads of Peterborough FC fan aliases over the summer or......... he was right all along?

iscalad

Just goes to prove, the grass isn't always greener. Still, he's a hard worker so hopefully can put that game behind him and come good.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just goes to prove, the grass isn't always greener. Still, he's a hard worker so hopefully can put that game behind him and come good.
He's trippled his salary, has a three year deal and is playing in League One. The grass certainly looks greener from here.

iscalad

He's trippled his salary, has a three year deal and is playing in League One. The grass certainly looks greener from here.
Ah, but he may get dropped. Also the fans ( with one honourable exception) loved him.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've seen the goals from Pym's debut game yesterday, for me he was at fault for two of the goals, the first one from a corner which was headed in well inside his six yard box, that goal highlighted one of his main weaknesses, i.e. coming off his line for crosses and helping his team out, you rarely saw Pym coming for crosses six to twelve yards from his line during his time with us. The third goal was a free kick from miles out that he really should have been saving.

I see Pym has given an interview post match. See here:

Some of the Posh fans seem to be a very fickle bunch (comments below the interview), a far cry from our tame fan base despite what some of the naïve people on here say.