• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Christy Pym

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
He made a couple of sharp saves low down yesterday, the most important thing being that he held the ball rather than letting it bounce back out into what would have been, in both cases, a very dangerous area.

ECFC Music

Come on Pete this is a thread about a goalkeeper,you should be all over this topic. Everyone is needing your take on his performances - seriously !

PeteUSA

Could someone please transfer post 118 on the 'can we still make the playoffs' thread to here? I dont know how to do it. I entered it yesterday evening.

STURTZ

Could someone please transfer post 118 on the 'can we still make the playoffs' thread to here? I dont know how to do it. I entered it yesterday evening.
Your sex life is of no interest to us Pete.

PeteUSA

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... please transfer post 118 on the 'can we still make the playoffs' thread to here? ...
All done. Your post (and a quoted reply) are now at the beginning of the thread as they get inserted in chronological order. Apparently.

PeteUSA

Listening to the wireless yesterday it sounded as if he pulled off some excellent saves.

No compliments from Pate yet though.

Oh yes there is; as if by magic, my overview of Mr Pym has now gone to post number one in this thread.

PeteUSA

Well, what can one say? Christy seems to have upped his game in leaps and bounds. Evidently having a "fantastic game"!? Credit where its due; I swear his dominance in goal is spreading throughout the team.

Good on him, and good luck. He's almost certainly in the shop window and attracting attention.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Could have been man of the match today. Crucial double save at 1-0.

Last edited: