• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Christy Pym

Number13

Anyway: Any news on CP? Its been quite a while and I've detected no exeweb Pym rumblings. Are we to take it he'll be here for next season? Only I thought somebody said he wanted away if we didnt get promoted?
He's under contract (with no dodgy clauses I hope), wanted by King Matt and would command a higher fee than most would pay so the lack of noise is the same as the lack of noise with Sweeney, Troy Brown, etc. He's staying

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's under contract (with no dodgy clauses I hope), wanted by King Matt and would command a higher fee than most would pay so the lack of noise is the same as the lack of noise with Sweeney, Troy Brown, etc. He's staying
an issue though is that as from next summer whenever his contract is up as he will be 24,he can leave for free. So if we got an excellent offer now...?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
In all the pictures of the new kit I have not seen Christy Pym modelling the goalkeepers version , am I reading too much into this or have I just missed the photo ?
Very strange that no goalkeeper shirt was shown or no goalkeeper was chosen to model the new keepers kit in the recent kit launch video or photo

I reckon Pym will be gone

PeteUSA

Very strange that no goalkeeper shirt was shown or no goalkeeper was chosen to model the new keepers kit in the recent kit launch video or photo

I reckon Pym will be gone
Well if he's not gone, I hope he doesnt start the new season with us with a chip on his shoulder. Its all very well stating you want away if promotion doesnt happen, but there does have to be an interested party.

Spoonz Red E

Well if he's not gone, I hope he doesnt start the new season with us with a chip on his shoulder. Its all very well stating you want away if promotion doesnt happen, but there does have to be an interested party.
"How high do you want that chip?
How high do you want that chip? ......" :)

andrew p long

Goalkeepers commanding big fees nowadays.

Liverpool’s fourth choice keeper being sold for £12.5m!

edindevon

I see one of the cyclists in this year's Tour of Britain is George Pym from Exeter. Anyone know if he's related to Christy?

LDNGrecian

I see one of the cyclists in this year's Tour of Britain is George Pym from Exeter. Anyone know if he's related to Christy?
Not directly if I remember. Theres quite a few Pym's around Exeter.

arthur

Not directly if I remember. Theres quite a few Pym's around Topsham.
Amended for something...

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Last I checked Topsham is a part of Exeter, no greater than Exwick, Whipton or Newtown.

[heads for the hills before the chino mafia get me for such heresy]