Christy Pym

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just goes to prove, the grass isn't always greener. Still, he's a hard worker so hopefully can put that game behind him and come good.

Martin Lawrence

Just goes to prove, the grass isn't always greener. Still, he's a hard worker so hopefully can put that game behind him and come good.
He's trippled his salary, has a three year deal and is playing in League One. The grass certainly looks greener from here.

The Proper Chap

I've seen the goals from Pym's debut game yesterday, for me he was at fault for two of the goals, the first one from a corner which was headed in well inside his six yard box, that goal highlighted one of his main weaknesses, i.e. coming off his line for crosses and helping his team out, you rarely saw Pym coming for crosses six to twelve yards from his line during his time with us. The third goal was a free kick from miles out that he really should have been saving.

I see Pym has given an interview post match. See here:

Some of the Posh fans seem to be a very fickle bunch (comments below the interview), a far cry from our tame fan base despite what some of the naïve people on here say.

PeteUSA

I think Pym felt extremely awkward giving that post match interview. It must have seemed to him that it was rambling on forever. The interviewer tried extremely hard to nail Pym re: those goals conceeded, and I think he admitted he was at fault with one. I make it rather more than that since he had a huge hand (unfortunately not for the third) in all three goals. All the traits he failed at with us were on show: Failing to come off his line for the first, getting lobbed dreadfully for the second, and the chocolate wrists thing for the third. I see Posh fans are questioning Fergusons judgement on this deal.

STURTZ

Tom Nichols and now Christy Pym? Doubt Peterborough will be knocking on our door again any time soon!