• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chris Weale departs

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pate is currently booking a ticket to fly in from Trumpland urgently to save our sorry arses.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I take it from this that he's responsible for the age groups as well.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Pate is currently booking a ticket to fly in from Trumpland urgently to save our sorry arses.
Can I get a refund on my S/T ?

IndoMike

I'm worried Clive Pring will leave : he might think the grass is greener on the other side.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
You may scoff but didn't we lose our groundsman to that lot down the road a few seasons ago - think it was Tony Babcock

Temporarily Exiled

[...] will involve working evenings, weekends and match days.
Quite easy to see why the job would cause a strain on family life, especially when a fair number of away fixtures require overnight stays and even 'close' ones mean you get back past the kids' bedtime.

Good luck for the future, Chris.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
What's wrong with a bit of multi-tasking ? Taylor used to be a goalie and, if he's not wearing the No 1 jersey himself, could coach a bit. As for a physio, well MT's in the dugout anyway so what's stopping him running on with bucket and sponge eh ? Think of the money we'd save.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
What's wrong with a bit of multi-tasking ? Taylor used to be a goalie and, if he's not wearing the No 1 jersey himself, could coach a bit. As for a physio, well MT's in the dugout anyway so what's stopping him running on with bucket and sponge eh ? Think of the money we'd save.
Do you think he could push a mower at the same time as he is on the pitch doing the physio bit ?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good thinking. Can't abide laziness.

Alistair20000

I'm worried Clive Pring will leave : he might think the grass is greener on the other side.
If you are referring to a fishing village down the A38 you need to ask yourself some serious questions Indo.