• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham Festival 2017

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There's always an Irish connection for a winner of the Gold Cup (well nearly always). So who had Sizing John? Don't think I heard anyone tip that one.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
*ahem*

Please read post number 4 on this very thread.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
*ahem*

Please read post number 4 on this very thread.
Oh, well done. Drinks on you tomorrow at Luton?

fred binneys head

No I won't be there. If I was I would buy you all a drink, but I won't be. Never mind.

angelic upstart

Possibly the worst Cheltenham ever for the punter?

Alistair20000

There's always an Irish connection for a winner of the Gold Cup (well nearly always). So who had Sizing John? Don't think I heard anyone tip that one.
Having gone to the meet ready to back Djakadam I saw the last 2 Gold Cups re run on the big screen and decided he does not get up the hill. In addition the odds were too skinny to offer VFM. Decided to back Sizing John each way instead. (flex)

With my three each ways bets in the last all finishing in the first three including the winner Rock The World (hope you all followed my tip at post 10 above) I had a profit on day.

Last edited:

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
There's always an Irish connection for a winner of the Gold Cup (well nearly always). So who had Sizing John?
I did!!! :D [G]