• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham Festival 2017

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone having any luck with the horses?

No? Me neither.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm glad the bloke who put £500k on Douvan has lost the lot. Idiot.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was it the same one who put £400k on Altior and won?

So stupid.

fred binneys head

I'm having a flutter on Sizing John for the gold cup.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep picked up £70 from a £5 free bet after I backed Supasundae earlier....Came close on a treble earlier too.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Had a fair bit of luck already, got £36 out of Willoughby Court yesterday, with Yorkhill, Presenting Percy and Un Des Sceaux all coming in for me today too - wish I'd had a treble on them now considering they were winners in the first 3 races today! [G]

Alistair20000

Just when it looked as if it was going to be a disappointing week for Willie Mullins and Ruby Walsh they bang in a fabulous 4 timer.

Joshyd123

Anyone got any tips for the Gold Cup tomorrow? I've got a couple quid each way on Cue Card and Outlander.

Ashford Grecian

Anyone got any tips for the Gold Cup tomorrow? I've got a couple quid each way on Cue Card and Outlander.
A bit boring but have been following Native River all season so will stick with that but is only around 4/1

Last edited:

Alistair20000

Looking forward to today at Cheltenham amidst the hordes of mad Irish.

Djakadam for me in the Gold Cup as he has had an easy season and been second twice in the race as a young horse. Still only an 8 year old and Mullins/Walsh now on fire.

Cue Card possibly too old. Native River a big threat but he has had a couple of hard races which may have left a mark. Not a vintage Gold Cup IMO with so many of the top horses missing.

Rock The World goes best in the spring and may be worth an each way in the last race of the meeting on a card that looks a graveyard for punters.