• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charlton Prediction Thread

ECFC traveller

2-1 to City.

What he said, but 5,468.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a great plan. Any suggestions?
I'll have to think on that and am happy to offer it for general consultation.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
What he said, but 5,468.
WTF.....???? why ain't you walking somewhere between Exeter and Exmuff in the dark right now just for laughs?

Red & White

City 1-0 Charlton

Logan with a late goal for City

Att 5,127

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Charlton have only lost twice in the League this season and conceded well under a goal a game. I don't think that we will find our scoring boots on Saturday, like we did against Sheffield Utd. When we played at the Valley, with ten men, I thought Charlton looked solid, but nothing more. They have turned into the best team in the division, though, and will be consistant enough to beat us 2-0.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
3-0 defeat , Matt Taylor will score a header.

Wellyred

Not a clue to be honest.......if they don't score, a draw....if they score, we lose:) And I for one am not going to the BB beer tent £4 a bottle rip-off again:(
Not had the pleasure of being on the bank this year....please tell me you are joking with the £4 per bottle...if not that is a f*cking joke that i for one hope backfires.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
3-1 Charlton. Troy

Tisdale sent to the stands.

grecian55

i predict a win for the team who scores more goals than the other team ? and a draw if neither teams scores more than the other team ?
I predict a crowd made up of people ,men ,women,teenagers ,oap's ,girls,boys ,i predict the police to be present and also quite a few useless/dodgy stewards ,the size of the crowd in attendance will depend on an annoucement on the P.A,system about 2 minutes before the game ends (unless the dodgy microphone plays up)
the weather will be the same as the day before but different .

HarryECFC

I know a few charlton fans and they say they normally take about 1k away,

Im looking forward to a good thrashing and I'll be expecting it so won't be disheartened one bit!

Unless of course there is some disputes about goals not being/being over the line...