• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Champions League 2018/19

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well, well, well. Real Madrid dumped out of the Chumps League by Ajax tonight. Rejoice !

Spurs through to the last eight after some wretched recent performances.

Poch to Madrid in the summer ?

Grecian2K

Poch to Madrid in the summer ?
Well, it's him or Tisdale obviously! ;)

Alistair20000

Well, it's him or Tisdale obviously! ;)
My information is that Spurs have identified the man they want to be The Big Cheese so I think Tis will not be going non resident.

Colesman Ballz

My information is that Spurs have identified the man they want to be The Big Cheese so I think Tis will not be going non resident.
Has puppet master Perryman been pulling a string or two ? ;)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Incredible turnaround for United last night at PSG.

Penalty was debateable (I said "no pen") but it's swings and roundabouts as the miscreant should have been sent off in the first leg before scoring.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Incredible turnaround for United last night at PSG.

Penalty was debateable (I said "no pen") but it's swings and roundabouts as the miscreant should have been sent off in the first leg before scoring.
Never a pen in a month of Sunday’s

I hate united with a passion but I’m glad they won as it again shows how ****e the French league is and again shows the quality of the premier league given the team in 4th in our league beats the team top of that

Also PSG are dirty cheats who dive, whinge and are constantly at the refs

Antony Moxey

The MU was worth it for Neymar’s reaction alone. I wonder how long it’ll be before the PSG bubble bursts: I get the money but surely it can’t be that enjoyable plodding through the league hoping to get half a dozen CL games a season can it? Wonder what odds you’d get on all four English clubs in the semis?

Oh, I thought it was a pen.

Legohead

Banned
I too thought it was a pen. When you turn your back to the ball you don't do so by making your arms bigger which is what i felt he did. Usually you'd tuck your arms in. It just looked an unnatural movement on the replay and although i can see how it could be given either way, IMO it was a penalty. That's also from someone who dislikes Man U. Although i like them a bit more now they've sacked one of the most detestable managers in football. Also good to see the annoyance of another thoroughly detestable man in football - Neymar.

Joshyd123

Liverpool v Porto.
Ajax v Juventus.
Spurs v Man City.
Barcelona v Man Utd.

Very interesting draw and potential history to be re-created by Solskjaer 20 years after that final.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Although United were drawn second, they'll play at home first as City were also drawn to play away first - in order to avoid both clubs playing at home the same week.