• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chairman's Update

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Boyo

That really provides no insight whatsoever.

I guess it could be of value to an Echo reader who is a very casual fan.

Matt Russell

Turning casual fans into non-casual fans would be a good start though. We shouldn't knock it.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Turning casual fans into non-casual fans would be a good start though. We shouldn't knock it.

Hopefuly a few of the students occupying the new adjacent student residence will amble in if they've nothing better to do. They get into matches cheap dont they?

Andy Holloway

Hopefuly a few of the students occupying the new adjacent student residence will amble in if they've nothing better to do. They get into matches cheap dont they?
There are only 350 [ish] rooms so not likely to make that much difference to our fan base, but as Tesco say.......... and long term, once they are 'Captain's of Industry'!

Dannyred

Village club write up, is he related to boris and donald. I do wonder how much he puts into the trust and 1931 club.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Village club write up, is he related to boris and donald. I do wonder how much he puts into the trust and 1931 club.
Not sure what you and some others were expecting from the update? Certainly harsh to call it a village club write up.

Not massively informative, more of a general pleasantries write up.

Matt Russell

Really?
No
Do you?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I do wonder how much he puts into the trust and 1931 club.
I’d guess he’s a Trust member but not a 1931 member. If my guess proved to be correct, what relevance would that have to anything he’s said in the OP or his position at the club?

Dannyred

I’d guess he’s a Trust member but not a 1931 member. If my guess proved to be correct, what relevance would that have to anything he’s said in the OP or his position at the club?
Quite a lot really as someone said on here that he had a £20k increase on what he took out so I hope he is Putting something back in after his comments.