• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle v Exeter City Matchday Thread.

Andy Holloway

We even got a mention on 5 Live when they were previewing 606; "....or Exeter City supporters on the long haul back from Carlisle after your table topping victory today".

dontpassback

Well done city,keep it up UTC !!!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking at the highlights isn't it great to see three or four players regularly in the opposing box when we are attacking, it happened plenty of times, it's great to have players who are fit and full of running.

Today looked like our best performance so far this season.

Williams looked superb this afternoon, if he plays like that regularly (and it is a big if) he will be on the radar of bigger clubs pretty soon.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taylor has clearly built a formidable side, his side as opposed to Tisdales left overs.

If we keep up this form he could be gone by the end of the season.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we keep up this form he could be gone by the end of the season.
Not sure about that, football management is a very very fickle business and although he could earn more elsewhere his bread is well buttered at ECFC. We are a loyal club who back their manager.

Why would he want to toss that away in a hurry.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure about that, football management is a very very fickle business and although he could earn more elsewhere his bread is well buttered at ECFC. We are a loyal club who back their manager.

Besides, We're only in September. Calling it a great start and happy as Larry we're top but a long way to go

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster

I don't see him as another Tisdale. He's a northerner and if a Championship club from his neck of the woods came knocking with a big contract offer I think he'd leave.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't see him as another Tisdale. He's a northerner and if a Championship club from his neck of the woods came knocking with a big contract offer I think he'd leave.
Regardless of what happens this season I don't see a Championship club offering him a job as manager any time soon.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Quick. 3 year roller required soon as poss.:LOL:

Hopefully not. Exeter and environs is a lovely part of the world to live in.