• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Gone 2.30 am and nobodys excited enough to start it?

Okay, here goes: An extremely tough game I'd say, but we dont half need 3 points!

Rog H K

Bit quite here this morning Pete. Long old poke. Know 3 who flew yesterday and going via Newcastle for a beer. Trains plains and automobiles how ever you are going safe trip up North all, 3 points would be great to come home with. Very tough one today.
My Wallet had a few moths in it so I will be heading South to Exmouth Town v Plymouth Argyle Res in the big Dockyard Derby today. Top of table clash. Come on the Ex's!

IndoMike

Would settle for a draw, would be delirious with a win, and will hit the whisky bottle if we lose. So come on Matty's Merry Men...sock it to those Northern yokels..
Up the 'ammers! Oops

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Going to miss much of this same, as I don't land until 4pm. A win would be brilliant and keep our momentum going.

Jason's match preview http://www.exeweb.com/2019/02/08/next-up-carlisle-united-vs-exeter-city-3/

geoffwp

Our performance last week showed that we have no need to fear ANY team in L2. If we can replicate it then we can win again. Come on you reds, get on the ready line.

Avening Posse

I'm hoping we approach this with confidence in our ability and do not go all tactical and try and defuse them rather than making them worry about us. I believe we will approach it with confidence as I think that is Matt's way. Will be mightily impressed if we get 3 points from this one

elginCity

A February trip to Carlisle ? Has to be the season's fewest away following to date, hope it makes three figures.

fred binneys head

Good luck to the travellers and good luck to KMT and the lads.

4-2 to city, sorry Rog.

rustle

I'm hoping we approach this with confidence in our ability and do not go all tactical and try and defuse them rather than making them worry about us.
Second that!
PS could you take over as our Brexit negotiator please.;)

Ashford Grecian

Safe and traffic free journey for those making the long trip North...