• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle Away

citizen

Yep it`s got to be done!
Driving to Liverpool on the Friday night to watch "The Vapors" ( only people in their 50`s will have heard of them).
Staying in Liverpool for the weekend ,catching the 1030 ish Train, Liverpool to Carlisle day return for £20.50.

Back to Liverpool for a few beers.
UTC.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will be there. Long weekend planned which includes a couple of days in Edinburgh.

I only have the Vapors on cassette, not sure I have a way of listening to the tape now.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Probably not to everybody's taste, but I really like their ground, the 2 older bits have lots of character, and I liked the pubs last time I went as well

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
As it's Carlisle would it not be more appropriate to go to see Wet Wet Wet ?

Or The Waterboys..

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can recommend the Rugby Club beside Brunton Park for ales before the game..

les.gtfc

Yep it`s got to be done!
Driving to Liverpool on the Friday night to watch "The Vapors" ( only people in their 50`s will have heard of them).
Staying in Liverpool for the weekend ,catching the 1030 ish Train, Liverpool to Carlisle day return for £20.50.

Back to Liverpool for a few beers.
UTC.
Blimey, there a blast from the past. I didn't realise they'd reformed. The band, in my opinion, which had the best "B" side ever with "Here Comes The Judge"

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ordered my match ticket yesterday, and it has turned up this morning. Excellent service from Reception as always.

Is there any advantage for buying in advance, or is it the same price on the day?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Pah, this 39 year old has heard of them!

Gotta love a band that can pull off (no double entendre intended) a song that is both about self-abuse and is mildly racist!

Lstevens

Being a student at Durham Uni, it's one of my more local games this year. Looking forward to it