• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge v Us match day thread. FA CUP 1st rd.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Replay ticket prices: Seated £20: Adult
£15 : OAP,Student,Juvenile.

Standing £15 & £10.

Red Devon

The way I heard it was that he may keep the captaincy for the next two games. I would have thought that if either Dean Moxey (vice captain) or Nicky Law had been available on Saturday they would have had the armband.
He did say it was a reward for Archie for being our most consistent performer so far this season and we’ll see what happens with the captaincy!

PeteUSA

Rightly or wrongly, outfield players can miss the goal all day long as long as we're in the lead. A GK error that leads to a goal that affects the final score CANT be atoned for, even if a keeper plays out of his skin after an error. That was a rank f*****g awful goal to let in, absolutely no excuse.
I'll say it one more time just for you Lego. A keeper is on his own when it comes down to errors of judgement like last saturdays. That game was in the bag, and it slipped away in farcical fashion. Worryingly, there is so much of Lenny Pidgeley that I see in Maxted. I dont know what can be done for that! And yes I thoroughly dont rate Bowman either. Theres the impression that he works hard etc. but christ a goal would be nice once in a while FFS!

GrecianExile

I'll say it one more time just for you Lego. A keeper is on his own when it comes down to errors of judgement like last saturdays. That game was in the bag, and it slipped away in farcical fashion. Worryingly, there is so much of Lenny Pidgeley that I see in Maxted. I dont know what can be done for that! And yes I thoroughly dont rate Bowman either. Theres the impression that he works hard etc. but christ a goal would be nice once in a while FFS!
As the clubs “Self-Proclaimed” goalkeeping expert can you tell me a few things....

What is Exeter’s playing budget, how much of that will be attributed to goalkeepers?

Whats the wages of a top end league two goalkeeper, a mid table one and a lower table one?

Can you then list 6 goalkeepers that may have been available in the summer that as a club we could have afforded and that are better than the two we have?

Can you also then confirm if the two you choose will definitely not make any mistakes?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I'd have dropped down to stop that if I'd got the right shoes on!
If you click the heels 3 times do they take you to the trust login page ?