Cambridge v Us match day thread. FA CUP 1st rd.

Martin Lawrence

I havent seen todays goal yet, but what I do know is that we should have gone after a half decent temporary replacement. We signed that Vasser chap and we had high hopes we could soldier on. I believe he should have been in goal by now, Maxted is not a long term replacement for Ward. I would have thought Taylor would have sussed that by now.
I agree with your views on maxted, but you are living in la la land if you think a league two side is going to be able to get hold if two very decent goalies. Maxted is a second string. As such he is putting in second rate performances. Welcome to the 4th tier.

Red Devon

Well-known Exeweb poster
Listening on the radio sounded like we played well and were the better side for a large part of the game.... more than disappointing to concede like that right at the end.

Legohead

I'm also concerned that we seemed to show increased determination and will to win against Plymouth when it mattered but we can't buy a win anywhere else.

Andy_H

If our backup keeper, who started 20 odd games in League 1 last season, isn't good enough, I do have to wonder who the **** you think we could get as an improvement?
Bert Trautman or Gordon Banks or .......