• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge United - FA Cup First Round

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry! someone had to start it šŸ˜€ I havenā€™t decided yet.

Oldsmobile-88

Sorry! someone had to start it šŸ˜€ I havenā€™t decided yet.
If I go,I will drive up on the A303/M3/M25/M11 route as you did for the game last Saturday.
I had a clusterfkcu going back due to the roadworks & poor signage on the A14 missed the M11 turning & ended up on the road to Bedford ! Carried on via Bicester & MK to the M40 then A420 to Swindon,just about finished my day off..:D.

A bit of ā€˜car lagā€™ since last Saturday.

Red Devon

If I go,I will drive up on the A303/M3/M25/M11 route as you did for the game last Saturday.
I had a clusterfkcu going back due to the roadworks & poor signage on the A14 missed the M11 turning & ended up on the road to Bedford ! Carried on via Bicester & MK to the M40 then A420 to Swindon,just about finished my day off..:D.

A bit of ā€˜car lagā€™ since last Saturday.
Nightmare you canā€™t even say you took the scenic route with that.

With an early start I prefer the A303 M3 route over the that hideous M5 to Coventry way that the club suggests.

Oldsmobile-88

It would be nice if both clubs could come to a arrangement over cheap admission to potentially generate a bigger crowd at The Abbey Stadium,of course that would help travelling Grecians who have had a expensive few weeks on the road.
The FAC does not have the appeal it once had,despite the ridiculous hype from the BBC,plus a game like this between two teams in the same division is hardly likely to get pulses racing.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Normal ticket prices apply for this match. Ā£2 discount for purchasing in advance.

Oldsmobile-88

Ah well.I thought the clubs might have agreed to knock a fiver off the adult price,but I expect the thinking is itā€™s not going to be a great crowd whatever the discount offered.

Ashford Grecian

Clap, clap + junior - tickets ordered and wasn't expecting a return so soon!

Legohead

Banned
I'm with Olds here. It's the first round of the FA Cup against a run of the mill side who we played not a few weeks back. Not an easy journey from the SW either so although knocking a fiver or so off wouldn't necessarily be a deal breaker, i still do think that 20 quid is too expensive.

Ashford Grecian

Will Taylor & Parkes be suspended for this match?

LDNGrecian

Can tickets be bought on the gate?