• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge United 19 October

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Count me in ticket booked today.

Oldsmobile-88

Always a favourite trip & ground for me despite it being a long crap drive from Devon.
There are some fantastic pubs for ale in the town(obviously no good for me) if you get there early enough.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tickets are now on sale, discount for buying in advance. Don't suppose we could get enough of us, so that they open the terracing?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Hoping to make this, will need to make a decision nearer the time (fortunately it's one where we do train tickets on the day).

Ashford Grecian

Clap, clap + junior - already got tickets but hate that crappy stand behind the goal - be nice if they get the terrace open....

Red Devon

Clap, clap + junior - already got tickets but hate that crappy stand behind the goal - be nice if they get the terrace open....
I only got the option for the seated stand behind the goal

Oldsmobile-88

It’s a decent view from that stand behind the goal,I prefer it to the terrace tbh.
It would be nice to have a choice,unfortunately a few clubs(ours included) look at additional stewarding cost having away support in two areas,especially if they are not expecting large numbers travelling.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There's none left!😲

Another batch due in on Monday thankfully.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Apparently they're waiting for the Royal Mail to deliver a new batch, and they will be on sale again.

Spoonz Red E

The Club were hoping for more tickets to arrive today but no-show so far.
150 more are due so there should be enough for demand.
There will still be time to post tickets out if we have the tickets tomorrow otherwise it will be collection only but they can be collected at Cambridge on the day.