• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge away - Friday 22 December

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Awkwardly an evening kick off. Last time I went on evening trip to Cambridge I just missed a train that would have allowed me to have gotten home. Spent a fortune on a taxi! Might stay up after the game this time.

KentGrecian

Travelodge nearby offering very good rates. Also recently refurbished so a nice one hopefully!

KentGrecian

Tickets on sale now.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Clap clap from me - we usually finish early on the last day before Christmas so I've postponed travelling to Dorset until the Saturday.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I am staying up and looking forward to a game under lights

Ex-ciderrr

I’d thought about it, however Cambridge on a good day is a long trip let alone the last Friday before Xmas the motorways will be very busy all day. I may purchase an iFollow pass for this one, will decide later in the week.

fair play to Grecians making the journey to this one!

wiveygrecian

Great to see nearly 300 City have already bought tickets for this match. Friday night , 3 days before Christmas and such a busy day on the roads

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Away guide