• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Brentford - Tesco Clubcard

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well,

For the 4th game this season (MK, Pboro and Rochdale), our away game at Brentford is available by Clubcard ...

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=1465&bci=29|New Clubcard Deals*4294965432|Sports Events

You will need to do this during December in order to be confident to get it all sorted before our away game in Jan ...

Adam

Ashford Grecian

Is it possible to get tickets for the away end on this deal?

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Im sure Mr Harcourt will welcome this especially with it being on his doorstep :)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Im sure Mr Harcourt will welcome this especially with it being on his doorstep :)
I'm still hopeful that I'll be in the prawn sandwich section for this one!

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is it possible to get tickets for the away end on this deal?
should be ... i did last season .. just write on the form "away ticket please" .,..

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nice touch by brentford who rang me to check if I was still wanting to come due to the Friday nite change...thankfully I can still make it...

If you haven't done this, you probably have to go to Tesco.com this year in order to get this sorted...

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
My vouchers went off last week, recorded del, form duly annotated, Away end please, yes I am aware this is now on the Friday.

Not only my favourite away game, but only £7 a ticket, happy days.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
My vouchers went off last week, recorded del, form duly annotated, Away end please, yes I am aware this is now on the Friday.

Not only my favourite away game, but only £7 a ticket, happy days.
Tickets now firmly in hand, happy days indeed.

Ashford Grecian

Away end tickets recieved today, very happy for my nearest City game being around 20 mile round trip... :)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't got my ticket yet, but then I only sent the voucher off on (I think) NYE, so wouldn't have expected it to arrive until later this week.

Although I *must* get on to the wife's uncle to see if he still plans to get me into the prawn sandwich section for either one or both games.