• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bradford City v Exeter City official matchday thread

Leads

Razor is here :)
Anyone know how he gets to games these days? I can’t imagine he is allowed on the Jubby bus.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matt said there is no injury to Jack but his levels had dropped off the last couple of games having played the last 12/13. Being only just 19 he felt Jack needs to taken out to protect him a bit and come back again. Sensible handling of a young player.
I wouldn't worry too much about Sparkes, he's already played more games than would have been expected this season and I'm sure he'll be back in contention soon. Archie has missed the odd game here or there for similar reasons but usually been back in the team pretty quickly. There's also no-one I'd rather have managing them at this stage of their careers than Mtt Taylor.

Exehausted

I wouldn't worry too much about Sparkes, he's already played more games than would have been expected this season and I'm sure he'll be back in contention soon. Archie has missed the odd game here or there for similar reasons but usually been back in the team pretty quickly. There's also no-one I'd rather have managing them at this stage of their careers than Mtt Taylor.
Fair enough, but I would have at least found a place for him on the bench. He is a fantastic crosser of the ball and someone you could bring on to change the game. It shows our strength in depth when he can't even get on the bench.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I gave up on iFollow. It wouldnt let me subscribe etc. totally ****** up!

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Really annoyed with iFollow not being available from the start. S**t service.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds like they've hit the post.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Good pressure by City, and some lovely football

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
We're playing some lovely stuff!

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Village Green Rovers and Swindon both leading.

Rog H K

Anyone know how he gets to games these days? I can’t imagine he is allowed on the Jubby bus.
He lives in Rotherham or Doncaster Now I have heard