• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Box sets

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
There was a little joke by the brilliant Milton Jones on the radio today that made me chortle.

Me and my mate watched the entire Doctor Who box set back to back over the weekend. Luckily, I was the one facing away from the television

(I'll fetch his coat!)

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Rising Damp.

Grecian2K

Rising Damp.
But enough about your creeping rheumatism Pete.

What's the last TV series you watched?

PeteUSA

But enough about your creeping rheumatism Pete.

What's the last TV series you watched?
Just about to lay into Mrs Browns Boys old bean. Looks exceedingly funny from what I've seen.

angelic upstart

Just about to lay into Mrs Browns Boys old bean. Looks exceedingly funny from what I've seen.
What did you make of it?

Do not do it! You will regret it.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Blacklist. Won't bother explaining it but it is top quality. Advise it to anyone who likes a fast paced clever drama.
Started Blacklist this week and think it's decent so far, if a bit too slick, but enjoying it nonetheless

Swanaldo

This week I have mostly been enjoying Travelers on Netflix. Sci-fi time travellly thing with people coming back from a doomed future to try to alter certain key events to save humanity. Imagine a gritty, violent version of Quantum Leap meets every cop drama ever and you'll get the idea. I'm hooked.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stranger Things. Just finished series/season 2 and it's bloody brilliant.

It simply shouldn't work and yet it does. Very well filmed, well acted and a great story that doesn't seem to drag on like some do.

Oldsmobile-88

This week I have mostly been enjoying Travelers on Netflix. Sci-fi time travellly thing with people coming back from a doomed future to try to alter certain key events to save humanity. Imagine a gritty, violent version of Quantum Leap meets every cop drama ever and you'll get the idea. I'm hooked.
Sounds right up my street..