• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bowman signs

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Still not impressed with his goalscoring record for Motherwell, but it's how he combines with our remaining strikers that is important ,so hopefully he will settle in quickly.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is from a few years ago, but shows he’s not just elbows (check out Hereford’s second goal):

https://youtu.be/LkHTmKNSM1E

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Welcome to Ryan - I hope he is hugely successful with us and I’ll be cheering him on.

Ashford Grecian

Still not impressed with his goalscoring record for Motherwell, but it's how he combines with our remaining strikers that is important ,so hopefully he will settle in quickly.
Very average scoring record not sure how good this signing will be and he looks like a big lump so lets not return to "hoof ball" when he plays.... As always time will tell...

Last edited:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is from a few years ago, but shows he’s not just elbows (check out Hereford’s second goal):

https://youtu.be/LkHTmKNSM1E
Excellent goal and his penalty wasn’t too shabby either.

Need to give him 10-15 games to settle in, but hopefully he will be a good signing. Welcome Ryan.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done City, good decisive move. What if Stockley decides to stay though ?

Welcome and good luck to you Bowman.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Big shoes to fill. Hope he leads the line well and forms a good partnership with Forte.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Welcome to Ryan - I hope he is hugely successful with us and I’ll be cheering him on.
Hear hear (y)

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Welcome Indeed - He has big boots to fill so we need to give him time to settle - all the best Ryan

scottus86

Good luck Ryan Bowman and welcome to Exeter City. Hopefully he takes this chance to play in the EFL and get us in to league 1.

Kinder has been very handy with his contacts in the game which I think has helped Taylor massively in the transfer market.