• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Blessing in disguise?

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can we have a daily photograph of the pitch, to see its recovery? Especially today, in this glorious weather. Not sure if that's possible but would be nice to see.
I will see what I can do today.

Boyo

Pointless speculating at the moment. I know we are all frustrated by events but none of us has a clue what will happen.

The only decision I'm going to make is to undo my recent renewal of BT Sport. Nothing worth watching on it at the moment...
That's true. However football forms thrive on opinion, rumour and speculation. We're not going to have much to chat about (football wise!) in the coming weeks and months, but speculation will keep us occupied.

I have cancelled Sky and have signed up for Netflix.

Oldsmobile-88

A new montage of photos was put up on Friday celebrating 20 years of the Trust.106227F0-71AE-431C-8747-FAFF664CB1B3.jpeg

Oldsmobile-88

For GJW6CC2EA1E-3613-427B-A945-B692AEDABBE7.jpeg

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Cheers Olds! I spy a bird after the newly laid grass seed!

Andy Holloway

A regular problem unfortunately.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
As long as its not the chipnicker variety taking it to Plainbore

LOG

I was at the club one day last year and there was a chap there with a red kite (i think that's what he said it was) which was being used the get rid of birds pecking at the pitch. I don't know if it's a regular thing, mind.

Oldsmobile-88

I was at the club one day last year and there was a chap there with a red kite (i think that's what he said it was) which was being used the get rid of birds pecking at the pitch. I don't know if it's a regular thing, mind.
They do have birds of prey with their handler regularly at SJP to scare the pigeons away.

Colesman Ballz

Do we still have that pesky resident fox, which kept digging holes in the pitch, much to Clive's annoyance ?