• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bauza's injury

Sprocket

Any news on Guillem Bauza's injury?

I hate those ones where they're nowhere near another player or the ball when they go down - they always seem to be out for bloody months.

greenawayr

The injury did come in contact with a player, he swapped positions with Nards and walked towards the sidelines before going down so he could be subbed.

As both players were standing after the tackle I'm hoping it might be no worse than a dead leg or something.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hope he is back soon. One of the few players that I think can turn it around for us.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
He sat in the dugouts chatting and watching the game rather than going to the dressing room. Walked off a bit gingerly at the end but didn't look too bad. You can't really tell, of course, but my guess is he'll be OK for Saturday or maybe the following week.

Grecian1966

Bauza is .... different gravy:D

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anybody know when we are going to get the next taste or is he FUBAR ?

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm reliably informed he's crap!

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm reliably informed he's crap!
Gold Pate. Do you actually have a team of writers who feed you lines with an autocue?

FAN-TATIC

The injury did come in contact with a player, he swapped positions with Nards and walked towards the sidelines before going down so he could be subbed.

As both players were standing after the tackle I'm hoping it might be no worse than a dead leg or something.
My memory tells me that it was a pulled hamstring. He had had a niggle in the match prior to the one you are talking of above and went off as a precaution. There was no reaction or reoccurrence in training so he came on as a sub in the next game, (Walsall away, League)and lasted no more than 10 minutes before being subbed. The hamstring had gone proper that time. Hence the reason for making sure he does not come back too early this time.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Hamstring injured players normally come into the gym and use self myofascial release, or stability balls to do condensed, focused work on the injury site. We saw an awful lot of Matt Taylor. That we haven't seen Bauza doing the same is hopefully a good sign that he just isn't being risked until 100% fit