• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bath City v Exeter City PSF Matchday Thread

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Countdown to the first Kite pun
Tisdale wanted to fly him to MK. But then remembered his contract had strings attached.

contrabombarde

Countdown to the first Kite pun
I would be the first but I expect it would go over your head.

crocks

1-0 FT. Sparkes has to be involved in the first team. He has some talent that lad.

dontpassback

1-0 FT. Sparkes has to be involved in the first team. He has some talent that lad.
Perhaps now the manager that wouldn’t play him has moved on,sparkes will be able to get some more games and be a valuable player for MT

Steve Moran3

Better second half. Boateng looked class - impressed with Oates. Abrahams looks a threat v confident. Laws always wanting the ball looks a class act. Forte also looked good. All in all looked a bit rusty but hopefully will gel with more game time. Bit of a shame it was half first team players half U18s first half, then the same 2nd half so there were never 11 1st team players on the pitch at the same time. A bit narrow and at times and a bit long ball but need to give it time. Slight negatives for me Jay although he did score did little else and Sparkes was puffing a bit although not on for long so might be coming back from injury? Good to see Holmes and Brown back though.

Red red

Well as a starter thought Martin did well. Nice to see Lee Holmes fit. Hartridge did well up against Brunt. Second half Abrahams has real pace Fonte isn’t slow either. Agree about Sparkes. Midfield of Boateng and Law for me. Kite did well in midfield.Stockley will have competition this year.

Steve Moran3

Oh and Stockley may as well put a deckchair up and read the paper. Just not interested- what was that all about.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Question to those who have been to the friendlies so far. Is MT bringing everyone back for corners or not ?

Genuine question as I've always been in favour of leaving someone on halfway.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Question to those who have been to the friendlies so far. Is MT bringing everyone back for corners or not ?

Genuine question as I've always been in favour of leaving someone on halfway.
I favour changing it every time, make the opposition guess what you are going to do. Too much predictability loses any advantage. So what if the DVD says it's best x times out of y, DVDs are to help you plan, not make decisions for you.

crocks

Seems to be bringing back everyone for corners....

Boat was different gravy......class player. I think Abrahams will delight and frustrate in equal measure. He is very quick, with a lot of skill but will lose the ball more often than not. A good work out tonight and it would be interesting as said above, to have 11 first teamers on the pitch at the same time.....