• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barnet Away Oct 15th

citizen

Booked megabus tickets for the Saturday morning at 0730 getting into Victoria at 1210 ,Cost a massive £3 .
Having an overnighter returning back from Victoria for another £3! Oh yes there is a 50 pence booking fee. Excellent.UTC.

Devon_Lad

I'll be there with a few mates, getting the train up. All I remember there last season was consuming a few too many jars on the earliest train, City playing dreadful and telling Butterfield to **** off. Hoping for a bit better this time.

Dreadful ground but it'd be rude to say no to a London away.

Ashford Grecian

Clap clap+ junior

LeedsGrecian

Clap, coming down with the Yorkshire contingent

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Still waiting for our fixture list to be announced and our availability for that weekend before committing. Although it's a local-ish game I'm not really in a hurry to go back to watch City lose at a leisure centre.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Still waiting for our fixture list to be announced and our availability for that weekend before committing. Although it's a local-ish game I'm not really in a hurry to go back to watch City lose at a leisure centre.
Pretty sound description of the place. Nice London away day though, so a clap clap from me.

Different view this time with the new away end, hopefully a different game as it really was a rubbish performance last season.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Going to this one of course!! Hopefully better than last season.... I hope I don't go to their old ground by mistake like last year (facepalm)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Availability is looking good for the Sunday so *should* be able to attend.

Rog H K

Huzzar! I have been given another Saturday off. Another new ground to tick off the list watching my beloved City (No176). Only one left in this Division to do then for me and that is Doncaster's new one.
Right, how to get there. Megabus is a bargain but I am not a fan of coach travel unless I have to!. Hope South West trains do another offer like the £16 anywhere they are doing ATM.

Last edited:

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Booked train tickets the other day.