• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

August 2019 Points Prediction Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bleddy Stroudy. It's all his fault.
Lost 600 bleddy quid, too. Where's that bottle of Chivas I was hiding?

Alistair20000

Bleddy Stroudy. It's all his fault.
Lost 600 bleddy quid, too. Where's that bottle of Chivas I was hiding?
Yep the Great One has done you a good ‘un Indo. :ROFLMAO:

IndoMike

Yep the Great One has done you a good ‘un Indo. :ROFLMAO:
He'll win again, no doubt. (Sighs)

Alistair20000

He'll win again, no doubt. (Sighs)
Check the workings. You might want to wreak a terrible revenge. ;)

exeter-loyal

If we beat Morecambe and lose to Mansfield I've got every result spot on yet I can't win a bet at a bookies to save my life!

IndoMike

If we beat Morecambe and lose to Mansfield I've got every result spot on yet I can't win a bet at a bookies to save my life!
Grrrrrrrrrr!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we beat Morecambe and Mansfield I would have predicted the right points but messed up on the matches which is why I don't often bet, but at the end of the day it's the points that count and what do points make ......

Reflecting on my predictions 16 goals scored! it must have been the cider:unsure:

exeter-loyal

If we beat Morecambe and Mansfield I would have predicted the right points but messed up on the matches which is why I don't often bet, but at the end of the day it's the points that count and what do points make ......

Reflecting on my predictions 16 goals scored! it must have been the cider:unsure:
If I'm honest I want you and Corey to do it.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
As Indo knows this late in the month you're only one result from eviction, I also hope that we win both matches and start putting away some of the chances that are starting to be created to bolster our goal difference, because this year I think it's going to be tighter than ever, I particularly hope we turn over Mansfield and all they stand for at the end of the month

IndoMike

As Indo knows this late in the month you're only one result from eviction, I also hope that we win both matches and start putting away some of the chances that are starting to be created to bolster our goal difference, because this year I think it's going to be tighter than ever, I particularly hope we turn over Mansfield and all they stand for at the end of the month
😝😟☹