August 2019 Points Prediction Thread

exeter-loyal

I've predicted 2 wins and a draw for the first 3. Wish I'd put a ten spot at the bookies now!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
UPDATE

CC bows out.

These are still in

8 Points

mwallace

9 Points

Greyhound

10 Points

Joshyd123
rifraf
ecfc70

11 Points

Hants_red
Ashford Grecian
Snoop Fog
StroudGrecian
Billy The Fish
exeter-loyal
HH12
Alistair20000

12 Points

Avening Posse
Banksy

13 Points

IndoMike
Grecian-on-Tyne

14 Points

grecian-near-hell
Corey

Alistair20000

UPDATE

Thirteen points no longer possible so Indo and Tyney are out. :(

These are still in

8 Points

mwallace

9 Points

Greyhound

10 Points

Joshyd123
rifraf
ecfc70

11 Points

Hants_red
Ashford Grecian
Snoop Fog
StroudGrecian
Billy The Fish
exeter-loyal
HH12
Alistair20000

12 Points

Avening Posse
Banksy

14 Points

grecian-near-hell
Corey

exeter-loyal

If we beat Morecambe and lose to Mansfield I've got every result spot on yet I can't win a bet at a bookies to save my life!

grecian-near-hell

If we beat Morecambe and Mansfield I would have predicted the right points but messed up on the matches which is why I don't often bet, but at the end of the day it's the points that count and what do points make ......

Reflecting on my predictions 16 goals scored! it must have been the cider:unsure:

exeter-loyal

If we beat Morecambe and Mansfield I would have predicted the right points but messed up on the matches which is why I don't often bet, but at the end of the day it's the points that count and what do points make ......

Reflecting on my predictions 16 goals scored! it must have been the cider:unsure:
If I'm honest I want you and Corey to do it.

grecian-near-hell

As Indo knows this late in the month you're only one result from eviction, I also hope that we win both matches and start putting away some of the chances that are starting to be created to bolster our goal difference, because this year I think it's going to be tighter than ever, I particularly hope we turn over Mansfield and all they stand for at the end of the month

IndoMike

As Indo knows this late in the month you're only one result from eviction, I also hope that we win both matches and start putting away some of the chances that are starting to be created to bolster our goal difference, because this year I think it's going to be tighter than ever, I particularly hope we turn over Mansfield and all they stand for at the end of the month
😝😟☹