• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle tickets

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Its not lazy cultural stereotyping.
Its a fact that the majority of Plymouth fans are lazy, benefit claiming, inbred, chavvy scumbags who mock us for having jobs and wearing chinos, whilst they knock about clad up in dirty tracksuits stinking of fags and fish.
Winky icon thingy :)

exeter-loyal

Its not lazy cultural stereotyping.
Its a fact that the majority of Plymouth fans are lazy, benefit claiming, inbred, chavvy scumbags who mock us for having jobs and wearing chinos, whilst they knock about clad up in dirty tracksuits stinking of fags and fish.
Some things never change!!!!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
they knock about clad up in dirty tracksuits stinking of fags and fish.
Local GP's are apparently addressing this problem handing out free Persil wash tabs for the chavs tracksuits and offering an exchange service swapping Tena underwear pads for Odour Eaters for chavettes to rid them of the fish smell !!

exeter-loyal

Local GP's are apparently addressing this problem handing out free Persil wash tabs for the chavs tracksuits and offering an exchange service swapping Tena underwear pads for Odour Eaters for chavettes to rid them of the fish smell !!
You can smell it when you approach Sainsbury's in the car.

Grecian Max

It does seem quite a low allocation- of course if we sell out this won't be an issue but it would be annoying for fans of theirs* if they were unable to purchase a ticket despite there being unsold seats in the home end. It also wouldn't be good business for us as we would be missing out on money.

*Apologies by the way for trying to view this situation objectively. I'll try and summon up the enthusiasm to demonise Plymouth fans as benefit claimants/Cornish/some other lazy cultural stereotype next time
Jesus, where to start... It's a derby match so beyond what the OB decree in terms of segregation, I'd want them to have little tickets as possible, we want that home advantage.

As for bringing in the word "culture' when describing Plymouth fans :LOL:

Take a trip down there any day of the week and it's right shithole, the people are weird as **** because they're too cut off and it's decaying as a city.

You're a City fan, objectivity doesn't come into it when discussing Argyle

OmanGrecian

Only 30-ish tickets remain in section B of the NOG. Section A must surely go on sale soon.

Leads

Jesus, where to start... It's a derby match so beyond what the OB decree in terms of segregation, I'd want them to have little tickets as possible, we want that home advantage.

As for bringing in the word "culture' when describing Plymouth fans :LOL:

Take a trip down there any day of the week and it's right shithole, the people are weird as **** because they're too cut off and it's decaying as a city.

You're a City fan, objectivity doesn't come into it when discussing Argyle
Just a reminder that the season started with an Exeter fan racially abusing Hiram Boateng on Twitter and pro Tommy Robinson songs were heard at a home game a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure we are in any position to be taking the moral/cultural high ground. I don't see the point in trying to pretend that every person who supports Exeter is an angel and anyone who follows the team in green is some kind of sub-human filth.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just a reminder that the season started with an Exeter fan racially abusing Hiram Boateng on Twitter and pro Tommy Robinson songs were heard at a home game a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure we are in any position to be taking the moral/cultural high ground. I don't see the point in trying to pretend that every person who supports Exeter is an angel and anyone who follows the team in green is some kind of sub-human filth.
Agreed. And the chanting at McCormick is pathetic.

IndoMike

Only 30-ish tickets remain in section B of the NOG. Section A must surely go on sale soon.
Are we talking about a 7.5k + crowd here?

ecfc70

A clear retort indeed!
I have a feeling it was Burnley that the bank was given to in the 90's as they were celebrating promotion. Wouldn't happen these days there would be uproar, and rightly so.

Argyle wouldn't dream of entering the bank these days uninvited.
It was Preston on a Tuesday night and they were on the verge of going up so they had a very large following, we on the other hand were not interested in league anymore that season.