• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle roof

les.gtfc

Not sure which is worst. Having to drive to Plymouth or having to return to Grimsby. :sneaky:

Argyle should cover the costs of the away fans.

Fixing a roof in forecast severe winds isn't a quick fix and they should have postponed the game on Friday night when they first became aware of the problem. Poor from Argiggles.
Yeah, I was surprised the decision to call off the game was so late. I understand that the damage happened overnight so surely an early decision should have been made to save our fans from travelling (or getting too far)

Legohead

Banned
My thoughts exactly Les. I would have thought as soon as the damage was noticed and they looked at the weather forecast it must have been immediately apparent that it wasn't going to be possible to get the thing fixed and safety passed in such a short space of time anyway, even without high winds. At the very least the game should have been postponed first thing Saturday morning.

Sometimes it beggars belief the lack of common sense of some of these morons involved in these decision making processes.

exeter-loyal

Sometimes it beggars belief the lack of common sense of some of these morons involved in these decision making processes.
It's Plym**th what do you expect?

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
So the roof is caving in on Argiggles season and it's only taken until last weekend to realise it. I think we could have told them in August.