• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Anonymity

Exe on Valdez

I am fed up with it.

My name is Aubrey St Quinton Gideon Farquhar and I am the deputy head of the BBC Dumbing Down Unit.

Who are ya?

Peace out. Aubrey

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Checking in here.

My real name is Tarquin Fintim-Limbim-Whimbim-Lim Bus Stop-F’Tang-F’Tang-Olé-Biscuit-Barrel.

I am head of my department within a top secret government research facility trying to keep the stiff upper lip in England's finest internet adversaries.

We weed out , capture and finally turn the thumbscrews on trolls the world over ....... and I love my job.

Remember we are watching this thread !!

As part of a witness protection scheme I was on many years ago I swapped identities and lives with someone in a similar position "across the pond". You see I was originally called Peter and I grew up in a place called Avondale which is near Phoenix in Arizona.

The chap I swapped with was local to Exeter and used to tell tales of seeing Cliff Rescue and the Helicopters at the America Hall (aptly, as it turned out) in Pinhoe. If I remember correctly, he was also some sort of goalkeeping expert although he always referred to them as "glovesmen" which I found difficult to understand.

I often wonder what became of him.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mind your own f***ing business. It's up to me whether I tell you my real name or not.

fred binneys head

I agree Antony. I choose not to be anonymous but respect your decision to do so.

IndoMike

I was born in the jungle and my real name is Tarzan, but I never use the name cos I don't think anyone will believe me. I have a son called Tarzbar and a daughter named Tarzipan. My wife left me for an orangutan. Life is hard.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Obviously my name is made up, I'm really called Mick Stagraget

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Raymond Luxury-Yacht.

Dr. Barry von Mc****scheese PhD

I've always got in trouble with censors

Last edited:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Squadron Leader Dartington-Crystal here.

Hello.