• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Adam Stansfield Memorial Trophy v Yeovil

flat_cap

I'm in for the return game, Glyn. This is the second time I've confirmed my availability so please don't forget me this time. ;)

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm keen, last day of my holidays off work over Christmas, my birthday and New Year aswell! Ideal.

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Everyone will be invited again, I have asked a couple of other regular EXEWEB guys who could not make it.

RAWZ , any news on the pitch for the return game?

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
Everyone will be invited again, I have asked a couple of other regular EXEWEB guys who could not make it.

Hey Glyn,
For the first time I am available to play if there is a place in the squad for me. All the other fixtures have clashed with work commitments but I am off on the 2nd Jan!
Would love to play a part in bringing the trophy back to Exeter. Will text you.

Last edited:

DG17

Myself and Stix were talking about the return fixture on the 2nd, and thought that it would be the best idea to ask the 16 that played in the 1st game if they would like dibs on the return game, before offering it to others..
Glyn always does that anyway Einstein.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster

Not yet no, will get on the case this week

grecian till i die

what time ko ?

cityno1ledgend

I can play if you need me...

StixUK

I'm in for this one and if injuries in the keeping dept i will put myself forward. But was doing well in defence until tw*t from Yeovil tried to tear my leg in half (c*ck). Will be using council pitches at this rate Steve?

DG17

Any news on where and when this games happening?