• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Adam Stansfield Memorial Trophy v Yeovil

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mike count one extra thats going to be with me. My City mate Liam who is back on leave from HMS Ocean for 2 weeks wants to get a game as he's been away for 7 months so wants to make the most of his City fix for the short time he is back. Glyn if this is ok please for him to get a game?

Oh and im calling shotgun! :D

Last edited:

JayPob94

i don't mean that in a rude way by the way..
Yes you did. Liar

DG17

It is the HONITON park and Ride, you are correct RAWZ, meet up at 8.30 to leave at 8.45.

If peeps want to make their own way , meet up at the Stadium for 9.45.

We have the legends kit , but players are also advised to bring their own home shirts too to supplement the kit as we have plent y of players and not enough kit!

Donation of £10 per player.

Every player will get at least a half on the pitch - I have 17 going at the moment and I will confirm those numbers.
the Honiton Road P&R you mean? near the met office and The Barn Owl pub?

flat_cap

Stix, is your car left hand drive?! ;)

Would have loved to have been involved in this, scored in the home leg last year! However I'm away next weekend so wish you good luck boys, time we won!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
the Honiton Road P&R you mean? near the met office and The Barn Owl pub?
Yes thats the bugger

JayPob94

Im looking forward to this, hopefully a good individual performance by me but a good team win is the priority... #easywin

oldcity

I am on the scrounge too. any chance of a lift for my lad and I ? Although I am sure Glyn will be only too happy to leave us behind.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am on the scrounge too. any chance of a lift for my lad and I ? Although I am sure Glyn will be only too happy to leave us behind.
Stix still has 2 spaces Al, im sure he wont mind?

StixUK

Stix still has 2 spaces Al, im sure he wont mind?
Cheers Steve I'll make you my reservations manager.

Here's the list:
Me (Driver for my sins)
RaWZ
RaWZs' Navy Boy (Liam)
Jamie
JayPob
oldcity
oldcity junior

That is the Stix wagon full - just need a little contribution to the petrol...:)

And no flattie - the car is right hand drive but I'm lazy and couldn't be arsed to trawl google images to find a RHD pic.

BTW the 2 smallest people will be in the boot because those seats have restricted leg room.

Are all you peeps going to be able to make it to the P&R?