• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Accumulators - new season

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
As a matter of interest only, what's the maximum a bookie will pay out in cash? 1000k? 2000k?

Last edited:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
As a matter of interest only, what's the maximum a bookie will pay out in cash? 1000k? 2000k?
Not sure about how much in cash but I know most bookies cap wins to £1M. My mate once put a quid on a 3M/1 bet (surprisingly it didn’t win) but had it come in they would only have paid £1M

IndoMike

Not sure about how much in cash but I know most bookies cap wins to £1M. My mate once put a quid on a 3M/1 bet (surprisingly it didn’t win) but had it come in they would only have paid £1M
Thanks Moomin'. What was the 1m bet, do u know?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks Moomin'. What was the 1m bet, do u know?
Can’t remember I’m afraid as it was over a year ago. I think it was a stupid accumulator that involved 20 odd games...

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
had my first win in a while (since start of season) on sat

Gillingham, Exeter, and Blackpool V Rovers (Draw) £5 returned £130

Joshyd123

Won a 9 fold both to score on New Years Day, returned £135 off a quid. Also won £85 on Rob Cross winning the Darts the same day. Good start to 2018 in which I imagine I won't win another bet now my luck has no doubt run out!

Avening Posse

Congrats Snoop and Josh, I'm due another payout, been a bit barren this season;(

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cashed out £222 on Saturday on a 5 fold over 2.5 goals acca.

On the hour loads of goals I needed went in which boosted the cashout up to the above, so I took the money. Only needed one more goal in the Villa game for £370 but I’ve been stung in the past. Of course 5 mins later the goal I needed went in but I’m not too fussed as over £200 profit isn’t to be sniffed at.

Joshyd123

Won another £65 on Saturday on an 8 fold both to score of every FA Trophy game. Only a quid on it but came in after 80 minutes and profit is profit.

Making a list of how much I spend and how much I 'win' through 2018. So far £380 won off £50 staked. Lovely jubbly.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
So close to £210 last night...Just needed one more goal in the Cardiff game but now joy. Took a small partial cashout and then turned that into £50 with some cheeky online slots so not too bad.