• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Accrington Stanley Redevelopment

Heysham Mike

Thought some may be interested in this in view of the redevelopment plans for St. James' Park.

http://www.thebee.co.uk/news/local-news/1909498/video-plans-unveiled-for-multi-million-pound-redevelopment-of-the-wham-stadium/

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thought some may be interested in this in view of the redevelopment plans for St. James' Park.

http://www.thebee.co.uk/news/local-news/1909498/video-plans-unveiled-for-multi-million-pound-redevelopment-of-the-wham-stadium/
Future proofed designed to allow for the possibility of the introduction of sponsors corporate boxes......have we had the foresight to do the same......have we heck!!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Where's our video? I don't remember seeing it. Was there a video?

Last edited:

PeteUSA

I'd be ashamed for anyone to see it if we did, with a new basic stand that goes just beyond the halfway line and a (if finances permit!) revamped away end!

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I don't disagree that our plans are limited, but to be fair they do appear to have a millionaire who is paying for it(couldn't see any mention of enabling contribution). According to the other thread , plenty have said they wouldn't want a wealthy owner.

I did note though that they have negotiated a fifty year lease on the ground, our lease has been rumoured to only have a small amount yet although I was told in December that it was actually much longer than this.