• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A request

Please please stay away from the Luton game
An attendance of just away fans may wake the board up to rid the club of this nonsense
Surely every city fan can find something else to do next Saturday
The way the club is run is completely untenable

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Already boycotting lest a single penny of my money goes into Tagg's pocket

Tagg and Tisdale just go now!!!

Please please stay away from the Luton game
An attendance of just away fans may wake the board up to rid the club of this nonsense
Surely every city fan can find something else to do next Saturday
The way the club is run is completely untenable
A good plan - but less likely to succeed than Morrish's last master plan.

I agree completely untenable and a huge joke if it wasn't so serious

Torquay here we come

scottus86

Why not make a picket line outside, collect any money that would have been spent on entry in a bucket and show the club how much they're losing, do this until there's enough to pay off Tisdales contract.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
We have to play Orient first! We'll probably win. At least I hope so!

PeteUSA

A boycott of games is an excellent idea. Not that the Oystons care but look at the monumental amount of fans that stay away from Blackpool games? Some of those fans must be dyed in the wool supporters like many of ours are, but they force themselves to stay away because they feel there's a real point to be made. I would suggest that our cause is far greater than theirs - our football league future is slipping away and we're rock bottom!

TT&P must be worrying themselves where their disgraceful salaries are coming from. Making little people redundant has to be a pointer that they have to get their money from somewhere. A boycott of games would have a far more deep seated affect than anything else! An organise boycott is the only way to go! And we have to get any boycott arrangements publicised in the local media.

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Could I just add that I think this thread would have got a better reaction if the title had included the word PETITION. 'A request' is far too polite for people to bother to read it IMHO.

Banksy

We have to play Orient first! We'll probably win. At least I hope so!
No we won't with this clown at the helm ! We seem to be dead in rhe water and on the slide now.Reckon it will be mind the gap with the next team by Christmas.

Last edited:

Oldsmobile-88

A boycott of games is an excellent idea. Not that the Oystons care but look at the monumental amount of fans that stay away from Blackpool games?.
It's a daft idea...We are appalling at home but still 3,200 home supporters turn up & there was barely a mumour at FT last week..
The last talk of a boycott resulted in a increase in the gate for the next game & a boycott(for different reason) was muted for the Chelsea game which resulted in the best crowd by someway I believe for the group games..!..

Last edited:

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I say everyone must make up their own mind. I would like as much support for the team as possible but can't criticise people for not going. If we keep failing at home however I wish that we get angry at full time and vent on the man picking the side.