• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A possiblility!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
a player i genuinely always liked the looked of and maybe needs to settle and get a good manager behind him

What ya think of him?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/y/yeovil/8121923.stm

I regard him a a highly rated lower league footballer but unfortunately, Exeter is not near Birmingham!

Saint James

Not for me and his reputation isn't conducive to harmonious squad relations. I would however be interested in his ex team mate Terrel Forbes yet to re-sign for Yeovil (Centre half)

londonboy80

No thanks, not in a million years. I greatly enjoyed joining in the Rodgers takes it up the arse song on the Big Bank when we beat them 3-2 at home in the Conference one tuesday night because he is a complete t*sser - I should think he would be about as far away as possible from the sort of player Tis is looking for

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thought did cross my mind too when I saw that a day or so ago....

....mind you, there'd be FIREWORKS here on ExeWeb if we ever actually signed him ;)

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got to be honest, I dunno much about his character other than he always comes across as confident nay, c*ckey on the pitch. What I do know is that he knows how to score a goal or two. The report states a strike rate of about one in three which is what you'd expect of a half decent striker and is a strike rate that I don't believe anyway of our current strikeforce (and I wouldn't count Marcus Stewart in that these days although I expect his strike rate is somewhere up there) has.
Boy scores goals and our strikeforce, by comparison, don't. IF his face fits, get him in is what I say.