• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A face you would never tire of punching

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
That excitable bloke with the scrunched up face from Beeb Brekkers who’s on Strictly currently. He appears a genuinely nice guy so a firm slap around the chops will suffice.
Just about everyone on Strictly, not just now, but ever. Ever.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I won't dwell on why you currently dislike him, but I will say that in spite of being editor of the perennially pro-Labour Daily Mirror, he was at his best when he was virulently outspoken about Blair/Campbell's spurious claim that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.
Was he at his best when editing the Mirror to print fake pictures of British soldiers torturing Iraqi's?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was he at his best when editing the Mirror to print fake pictures of British soldiers torturing Iraqi's?
I'll always back British soldiers simply because I was one for 12 years. Although the mid 60's Malaysian/Indonesian confrontation was never as intense as Iraq or Afghanistan, it did have it's unpleasant moments. For my troubles, I only just missed out on a second campaign medal which means I would have be extremely embarrassed to stand beside the bemedalled chest of Prince Charles or Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, who's KG, GCVO, CD, ADC(P) was earned after a fighting fortnight in the Royal Marines.

As for Piers Morgan, it certainly wasn't good and he paid the price for it. However, take a shufti about what he has to say about it halfway through this link..

DB9

He is a very divisive character Stuffy, His letting obvious fake photos not only in his paper but the front page covered with one was not his finest moment and rightly he paid the price for it, His interviewing is no doubt first class but for me he likes to throw his lifestyle in your face, Something if you do have money, it's more classy not to shove it down people's throats especially when most watching will leave for their dull drugery jobs

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
He is a very divisive character Stuffy, His letting obvious fake photos not only in his paper but the front page covered with one was not his finest moment and rightly he paid the price for it, His interviewing is no doubt first class but for me he likes to throw his lifestyle in your face, Something if you do have money, it's more classy not to shove it down people's throats especially when most watching will leave for their dull drugery jobs
I agree with you DB. I gleaned much about the man from his book called "The Insider" published in 2005 and which contained lots of scandalous gossip from about that time. Since much political gossip gets aired on Exeweb I keep it handy as it has loads of grubby facts and secrets that can be put to good use. ;) :D

Rosencrantz

I'll always back British soldiers simply because I was one for 12 years. Although the mid 60's Malaysian/Indonesian confrontation was never as intense as Iraq or Afghanistan, it did have it's unpleasant moments. For my troubles, I only just missed out on a second campaign medal which means I would have be extremely embarrassed to stand beside the bemedalled chest of Prince Charles or Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, who's KG, GCVO, CD, ADC(P) was earned after a fighting fortnight in the Royal Marines.

As for Piers Morgan, it certainly wasn't good and he paid the price for it. However, take a shufti about what he has to say about it halfway through this link..

If only he could conduct all his interviews with the same questioning verve, like with Trump maybe 😉

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Naturally I would not punch a woman, but some political candidates qualify for a mention on this thread. Pride of place must go to the Sourberry.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jeremy Clarkson end of

Alistair20000

Naturally I would not punch a woman, but some political candidates qualify for a mention on this thread. Pride of place must go to the Sourberry.
Just a virtual punch for the ladies then.

Sourberry is a good shout. I would like to add Emily Thornberry [Lady Nugee]

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
ANYONE who takes part in a reality show who then thinks they are some sort of superstar after leaving the show !