• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

6 a side footie?

ecfc01

Gtid what nights do you not play football and also I'm thinking with almost playing fir Bolton reserves do you not suffer from fatigue?

Garth Crooks

Gtid what nights do you not play football and also I'm thinking with almost playing fir Bolton reserves do you not suffer from fatigue?
g t i d is still too chubby.

He lives on second hand kebabs.

DG17

Not a f*cking chance, is he claming that!
You didnt touch It. I Played in goal and scored... Im F*cking Awesome!
may have contract negotiations with our Parent club, Go Go Abedisi!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
My team play on sunday nights aswell who u playing this sunday ?
No idea im afraid :S

Myself and some workmates have formed a First Great Western works 6 a side team to play on Sunday nights at St James School. We are known as Farcelona......doubt we'll be a force to be reckoned with though! :D
It is quite a hard standard just to warn you but it is always good fun. There are quite a few poor sides though including my old team "The Quad".

grecian till i die

Lost last night to farcalona 5-2 i think very tacky game of football and god knows how we lost but farcalona deserved it i ended up in A & E

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lost last night to farcalona 5-2 i think very tacky game of football and god knows how we lost but farcalona deserved it i ended up in A & E
Twas 6-2 ;)

Hope you are ok?

grecian till i die

Twas 6-2 ;)

Hope you are ok?
well even worse than i thought god knows how we lost that much no excuses, and im ok just had mild cuncusion and neck pains

StixUK

BTW I'm a yay for this Weds...text me the time and place oh and BTW Jill you are our new keeper!

StixUK

Myself and some workmates have formed a First Great Western works 6 a side team to play on Sunday nights at St James School. We are known as Farcelona......doubt we'll be a force to be reckoned with though! :D
Welcome to the thread Steve...hope you do well! :)